Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wait??? Did I just see Conner Williams line up @ Fullback? Interesting....I like it. Go big or go home. Time to get physical...smash mouth :flagwave:

pitt33

Reaction score
Ryan's numbers this year are pretty outstanding. I expect him to throw darts all day. Lord help us if our QB has to try to match him.
I feel a convincing Falcons win here. I just don’t think Dallas matches up well against that offense.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can this game have the opposite effect from last years game?
Cowboys 8-9 since that game. Dak effected by it. No Zeke last year.

So if a win today and all look good as they have been playing better. Can they get back to the play of the pre 2017 Falcons game. Get back on a winning streak. Play well enough to make a playoff push.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I feel a convincing Falcons win here. I just don’t think Dallas matches up well against that offense.

Hard for them to score if they are not on the field...this game is gonna be a battle of time possession. Neither team wants it's defense on the field today. Got a feeling your gonna see a whole lot of Zeke today. :rolleyes:

staubach24

Reaction score
Zeke and D are the keys to victory today. If they can play keep away from Ryan and Julio, I like they're chances. Tough place to win but they can do it. LIMIT MISTAKES!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard for them to score if they are not on the field...this game is gonna be a battle of time possession. Neither team wants it's defense on the field today. Got a feeling your gonna see a whole lot of Zeke today. :rolleyes:

Run Zeke Run
Theme of the game plan.

If JG & SL can’t do that or understand that, then they need to be gone...oh, well, wait, they need to be gone anyway. :muttley:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Much prefer the early games.

If they win, I can happily do other stuff or watch the afternoon games in comfort and contentment.

If they lose, I clear my mind watching other games or doing other stuff.
:hammer:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I think we win 27-20, get the train going again and then have some down games and restart the process. I really thought Titans was beginning of the end but nothing ever is easy with this group. But Atl D won’t stop Zeke

Carson

Reaction score
Let’s get up on them early. Don’t let off the pedal.

Let’s hope!

These are the games, when we dominate early, yet don’t get touchdowns. Keep it 9-3, 10-9 at half. Then it’s a blow out in the second half

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Eagles vs Saints...how awesome would it be to have the Eagles eliminated before Thanksgiving...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
cowboyszone slow to load for anyone? Not having issues with other sites around the net.

Carson

Reaction score
Eagles vs Saints...how awesome would it be to have the Eagles eliminated before Thanksgiving...

Would be amazing.

Just worried if we lose and they lose, the Skins win the division by thanksgiving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.