Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
the noon games are all good and the 3:15 starts are lousy. I hate when the nfc east all plays at noon like this.

The eagles rams and giants bears should be good games. I am curious to see how both teams bounce back.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the noon games are all good and the 3:15 starts are lousy. I hate when the nfc east all plays at noon like this.

The eagles rams and giants bears should be good games. I am curious to see how both teams bounce back.

This is why I don't mind the later game time.
I can flip to the different NFCE games, since most the time they are on at noon, to see how they look and hope they lose.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Burkhardt is the best PBP guy Fox has on its roster. They also have a new guy Kugler who is outstanding on the radio.

I agree. I think he is excellent and getting charles davis away from him makes him better.

I will be listening to brad, babe and kristi but Burkhardt is excellent. I think does has won a lot with him calling dallas games too.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Michael Irvin getting roasted on NFLN for his emotional Super Bowl prediction last week. It's ground hog day.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’m playing Ryan, Gurley, Julio and Ridley in DFS. Easy money.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
With Prescott....
Cowboys 23
Falcons 20

With Dalton....
Cowboys 31
Falcons 16

With the Nooch....
Cowboys 48
Falcons 6
I think the Nooch is the most talented of the three. He just needs some experience. I hope Dallas tags Prescott again next year, then hand the keys over to the Nooch. I also hope Dak proves himself this year and quiets all of his doubters.

As a fan:
I just want Dallas fielding the best team possible.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I think the Nooch is the most talented of the three. He just needs some experience. I hope Dallas tags Prescott again next year, then hand the keys over to the Nooch. I also hope Dak proves himself this year and quiets all of his doubters.

As a fan:
I just want Dallas fielding the best team possible.

Talent in what?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Let’s see some tighter play. Better execution on both sides of the ball...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Game not on in my area and for the first time in 30 years, since I turned 21 and discovered sports bars, I am not on my way out the door to go watch. This will literally be the first game in 30 years I will not watch live and I find myself not really giving a crap about missing it. I’m thinking about doing something more productive like cutting the grass or cleaning out the garage.

Techsass

Reaction score
Did anybody see the Seattle game? Don't know what to expect from the Falcons, but then again I could say the same about my Cowboys.

Read their DEs are pretty good, but their DBs suck. No clue about their DTs.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I can hear the excuses already after the game. Many of you Dak supporters will see the light clearer after this Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.