Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think the Nooch is the most talented of the three. He just needs some experience. I hope Dallas tags Prescott again next year, then hand the keys over to the Nooch. I also hope Dak proves himself this year and quiets all of his doubters.

As a fan:
I just want Dallas fielding the best team possible.

If Nooch turns out to be that good and just needs experience, then the time is next year. No need to spend $38 million on one more wasted year of Dak. Let Nooch get his feet wet and spread that saved money throughout the team. I don’t see this happening but it would be nice if Nooch saved us from the massive mistake of paying a QB three times what he is worth just because that’s how the league operates.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Game not on in my area and for the first time in 30 years, since I turned 21 and discovered sports bars, I am not on my way out the door to go watch. This will literally be the first game in 30 years I will not watch live and I find myself not really giving a crap about missing it. I’m thinking about doing something more productive like cutting the grass or cleaning out the garage.
Your grass will re-grow, Your garage will re-fill itself with junk, but this game will only happen once.

Carson

Reaction score
Did anybody see the Seattle game? Don't know what to expect from the Falcons, but then again I could say the same about my Cowboys.

Read their DEs are pretty good, but their DBs suck. No clue about their DTs.

I watched the entire game. The score wasn’t as lopsided as some want to think it was.

Score was 14-12 Seattle. Falcons go for a fake punt and convert. They however fumbled the ball.

Seahawks get a TD on 4th and 5.

Their stats are good. But a lot came from playing catch-up down big.

Their front four are legit. They were in Wilson’s face all game. Takk McKinley was 2nd in the league in QBs pressures. (7).

McKinley and Jarrett are legit. Plus Fowler is no slouch. However they aren’t anywhere near the Rams

Their defense is very similar to ours. Front four are solid. Linebackers are meh.

However they likely have a worse secondary than us. If we want to win we have to exploit Oliver and Terrell.

They aren’t as good as some want to think. Nor are they as bad as others think. They are eerily similar to us. You don’t know what to expect. They could come out and put up 40 or lay an egg.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
If Nooch turns out to be that good and just needs experience, then the time is next year. No need to spend $38 million on one more wasted year of Dak. Let Nooch get his feet wet and spread that saved money throughout the team. I don’t see this happening but it would be nice if Nooch saved us from the massive mistake of paying a QB three times what he is worth just because that’s how the league operates.
With circumstances stripping money away from the NFL like they're doing, we could be saying goodbye to Dak next year, to save money.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Game not on in my area and for the first time in 30 years, since I turned 21 and discovered sports bars, I am not on my way out the door to go watch. This will literally be the first game in 30 years I will not watch live and I find myself not really giving a crap about missing it. I’m thinking about doing something more productive like cutting the grass or cleaning out the garage.
Sad for you poor thing.

Carson

Reaction score
Knight, McGovern, Martin and Williams stretching. No sign of Smith yet

MikeB80

Reaction score
Broaddus keeps saying brandon knight is going to play somewhere today but he is not sure which position.

David hetman is on the pregame now and he is expecting them to make a big shuffle on the offensive line today also.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Michael Irvin getting roasted on NFLN for his emotional Super Bowl prediction last week. It's ground hog day.
he should get roasted that was stupid to be talking superbowl with this team they will be lucky to just make the playoffs

Carson

Reaction score
Cowboys have 9 players on IR

No other team has more than 5

Techsass

Reaction score
Broaddus keeps saying brandon knight is going to play somewhere today but he is not sure which position.

David hetman is on the pregame now and he is expecting them to make a big shuffle on the offensive line today also.
They need to figure out something, even if Tyron is a go today.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Good teams with good depth. Our depth is a ? mark.

this organization spent 5 months talking about how talented they are. They literally would not shut up about it.

being talented means having good backups. No excuses for this organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.