Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

cern

Reaction score
i'm actually looking forward to see how mac and the coaches handle the depleted o-line. this will be a great test of their abilities to overcome adversity. hope they're up to the task.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If happy feet Prescott starts slow as usual then its time for Dalton and let's move on from Prescott. He is a backup at best. I have very little faith in him.

Dak is Dak, but your suggestion that Dalton is an upgrade leaves me with very little faith in you.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Prediction for DeMarcus Lawrence today.

1.5 tackles
0 tackles for loss
0 sacks.

plays about 50% of the snaps

Unfortunately, I tend to agree. I think he could be playing for Atlanta against Dallas' offensive line today and still be a non-factor.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Brad is talking to McCarthy right now on the pregame. he mentioned this happened on thursday with tyron and when it happens late in the week and you shuffle 3 or 4 guys he has not had success with that.

said lewis is ready to play, joe thomas will not play special teams today. Brandon Carr...we will see what happens.....on Sean Mckeon, he had a good week.....he is consistent and he is in some personnel packages.

on the falcons attacking dallas like the rams did.....thinks atlanta will load the box and play man to man like they did last week and he thinks the altanta offense will be aggressive.

on 3rd downs.....it was a spot we spent extra time on this week. We need to be better on first down to make third downs easier...

how to stop atlanta....they are really good on first and second down....we want to make them one dimensional and shut down the run.

side not here....my opinion but McCarthy seems really uncomfortable with the DFW media. he was very irritated with Brad Shams questions. i think this guy is starting to realize he does not work in a little tiny city like Green Bay and the media will not just rollover for you like they did in GB.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Anyone have a link?

Several, my man. Get 'em while they're hot.

maxresdefault.jpg

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Too early for a bye? This team we are fielding today is an absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.