Game Day *** Cowboys vs Falcons pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Many key injuries. IF, Dallas can execute in the redzone today, the injuries won't be a factor against a soft Atlanta.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this is a Pollard game IMO. This is a chance to use his speed and quickness to offset our issues at both tackle spots.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I hate when the Cowboys play the early game (1:00) because it usually means it won't televised here, as is the case today.

Give me the 4:15 slot every week.

Just the opposite for me. Cowboys games at 10 AM PT are the best. Have coffee and breakfast while watching the game and then have the rest of the day to decide to either watch more football or go do something.

Typical Sunday

10 AM: coffee, breakfast watch games
1 PM: lunch, watch games
5 PM: dinner, watch game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just the opposite for me. Cowboys games at 10 AM PT are the best. Have coffee and breakfast while watching the game and then have the rest of the day to decide to either watch more football or go do something.

Typical Sunday

10 AM: coffee, breakfast watch games
1 PM: lunch, watch games
5 PM: dinner, watch game

Time zones make all the difference. I watched a game in Hawaii once. It kicked off at 7 AM. That was weird.

RamziD

Reaction score
This is a game where coaching really has to come through to win. There needs to be a good game plan on both sides that accounts for all the injuries. Running all the same stuff you usually would and just hoping everyone can hold up is not going to cut it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching CBS local live show. About to mute it. Everything they talk about is so depressing. All the injuries. Knight and Steele are the starting OT's. Now talking about Jarwin.
Only bright spot, expect Zeke to be heavily involved as he is the only bright spot.
They have not talked Dak yet.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The last time the Cowboys did not have Tyron Smith and La’el Collins at left and right tackle came Week 6 last season, a 24-22 loss to the New York Jets. Cameron Fleming replaced Smith, and Brandon Knight replaced Collins. The Cowboys had 399 yards on offense and Dak Prescott was sacked just once.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

-

Once isn't good enough. We can do better than that.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Watching CBS local live show. About to mute it. Everything they talk about is so depressing. All the injuries. Knight and Steele are the starting OT's. Now talking about Jarwin.
Only bright spot, expect Zeke to be heavily involved as he is the only bright spot.
They have not talked Dak yet.

Pollard can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.