Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will this team rebound?
Will this team fall flat like last game?

movaughn88

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that we kicked a FG with 2 mins left to go up by 1, then Diggs intercepted a long pass to win.

I hope it's way easier than that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that we kicked a FG with 2 mins left to go up by 1, then Diggs intercepted a long pass to win.

I hope it's way easier than that.
I had a dream I was being breastfed by Cowboys fan Hope Beel then Diggs intercepted a long pass to win. What a weird coincidence. o_O

fivetwos

Reaction score
We may need a watermelon kick to win it lol, but I think we grab this one.

Don't go laying a bunch of points based on that analysis!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Just thought of a possible awful irony. Forgive me. Please. My thoughts need cleansing....

Zuerlein wins last years Atl game at home with a perfect onside kick and last second FG.

This may be the only game he misses all year.

Let's just say I hope we don't need a last second FG today.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If this game was anything like the last one. It’ll come down to who has the ball last . It shouldn’t because we are the better team. But I can’t predict the game plan I have no idea what’s coming. Even though I know what we’re capable of

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Last night when I was at a restaurant, they had the NFLN on showing last year's Dallas-Atlanta game and the famous "watermelon" kick!!! The people with me were saying, "aren't they supposed to play Atlanta tomorrow?" I was like, "yes, and I hope it doesn't come down to another onside kick again this year!!". LOL

blueblood70

Reaction score
ill be on the road for family's emergency but how to catch the last part of the game and see how this place is imploding by the 4th qtr(hopefully my ipad can pull up the game on youtubelive but cell service will be sketchy at best)

good luck,

we need it..

ps my Longhorns pooped their pants against an inferior team and badly , after their 4-1 start lost 5 straight, hope this isn't a parallel(it has been the last few years) and i doomed our beloved Cowboys.

Go Cowboys! :flagwave::popcorn:

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
ill be on the road for family's emergency but how to catch the last part fio teh game and see how this pl;ace is impoding by the 4th qtr(hopefully my ipad can pull up the game on youtubelive but cell service will be sketchy at best)

good luck,

we need it..

ps my Longhorns pooped their pants against an inferior team and badly , after their 4-1 start lost 5 straight, hope this isn't a parallel(it has been the last few years) and i doomed our beloved Cowboys.

Go Cowboys! :flagwave::popcorn:
Hope all is well with the family my friend!

75boyz

Reaction score
Statistical numbers say they don't rush the QB well. I haven't checked on how they protect the QB.

But not only against Atlanta,
I'll be watching for the rest of the season how Dallas protects the QB and rushes the passer.

I think that pretty much determines the season with all things being considered.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.