Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fansince68

Reaction score
If we lose this game, we will surely know what this team is made of. All that unfounded swagger that we had a couple weeks ago just might sink us. I truly hope for otherwise.

cowboyec

Reaction score
People remembering that game last year forget that the only reason the Falcons got the big lead was us turning the ball over on like three straight possessions in the first half. I think Dak had one, then Zeke had one, then Schultz had one. ATL never really stopped our offense and once we stopped turning it over we carved up their defense like Honey Baked Ham. The guys certainly appear to have gotten that turnover thing out of their system so far this year. I will not jinx them by pointing out their names.. :)
i think our defense is better this time around as well....and considering how much they seem to love dan quinn...i think they'll wanna play hard for him today vs the team that fired him.

Xeven

Reaction score
I’d give Dak first half to get his crap together and if not bring in Rush. I am big time Dak fan but you got to play good consistently or move over and let someone else try.

Xeven

Reaction score
I wish I could have seen the look on the Falcons faces when they found out we played Brotherhood Bingo this week.

They are screwed today and they know it.
I heard they had tea time Saturday night! I bet Atlanta is poopin they pantz

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’d give Dak first half to get his crap together and if not bring in Rush. I am big time Dak fan but you got to play good consistently or move over and let someone else try.
If he looks anything close to what he did last week he is much more hurt than we know.

I dont think thats the case. Dunno, that's why they play!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They should just start Cooper Rush and put Prescott on ice. Dak playing hurt isn't helping anyone.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
i think our defense is better this time around as well....and considering how much they seem to love dan quinn...i think they'll wanna play hard for him today vs the team that fired him.

The do seem to really love Quinn.. but man they are missing a lotta studs up front. That has me worried. Hopefully Hill with fresh legs can make some plays on their side of the line of scrimmage. He was pretty good about getting penetration last year right before he got hurt. He's too quick for most offensive linemen and another full year of man strength should make him too strong as well. As long as he's technique sound he should be a disruptor for us.

reddyuta

Reaction score

and you think Rush will do that?.so many delusional posts here,Dak was playing at a MVP level but 1 bad game and he sucks.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The do seem to really love Quinn.. but man they are missing a lotta studs up front. That has me worried. Hopefully Hill with fresh legs can make some plays on their side of the line of scrimmage. He was pretty good about getting penetration last year right before he got hurt. He's too quick for most offensive linemen and another full year of man strength should make him too strong as well. As long as he's technique sound he should be a disruptor for us.
Don’t let it bother you yet. We are missing Gregory. Now that’s a big pass rusher gone but we can still get pressure. Let’s stuff the run first. And if we are back on Offense then it won’t matter if we get a few stops. They won’t catch us….

Reaction score
I wish I could have seen the look on the Falcons faces when they found out we played Brotherhood Bingo this week.

They are screwed today and they know it.
I don't think it was the BB game.

TRYSTON HILL IS PLAYING TODAY!

They are getting the white flag ready to wave

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just saw Bohanna is out also. If he injured or is Hill in his place…

Status
Not open for further replies.