Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayFord

Reaction score
do i have a good feeling about this? no i dont

but then again i havent had a good feeling about a game since the 07 divisional round when i thought the Giants were going to get stomped 55-3

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Maybe having Hill back in the rotation will free Osa Odighizuwa to play more end with Gregory out. I've seen him do so in a lot of packages already this season.

JayFord

Reaction score
Cautiously optimistic. That winning streak was real right?
if they come out flat like last week im going to be angry

Nothing wrong with getting punched in the mouth....Jimmy's teams got punched in the mouth some games but you didnt want to play them afterwards because they were men on a mission

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I want a 40 burger and to win by at least 3 TDs as a reward for sitting through that horrible beat down last week.

They owe us that.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
LET’S GOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

Jipper

Reaction score
i want to see them come out mad...they do that then we will know these guys have what it takes.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Wow !! Last couple weeks all the talking heads were all rah rah Cowboys. Now we may as well be 2-4 because we are getting roasted. I know it doesn’t mean jack doody what they say I just find it funny how quick they all jumped off the bandwagon.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Bronco game was not just a loss, it was an embarrassing loss. They looked flat, off-key. Whether this was their "aw$h!^" game or thought they could just brush the Broncos off with superior talent and game plan is immaterial.

What matters is how they respond. Regardless that their entire starting DL is out, Tyron is out, etc, now is the time to make a statement and win. Just win, baby.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They'll probably lose to Atlanta, lose to the Chiefs at KC, lose at home on Thanksgiving like they always do, and lose at the Superdome and Sean Payton.

So 6-6 over the first 12 games. Then they will start to get guys healthy back on defense... Lawrence, Gregory, Gallimore. Stretch run. Win at Washington, win at New York, win at home vs Washington, maybe a statement win over Arizona, and win at Philly. 11-6. But does that get us better than the dreaded 4 seed?

that 4th seed is cursed. Very rarely do teams make it to the playoffs from the 4th seed. If we that seed, we’re pretty much doomed. But even moreso doomed if Green Bay gets the 1st seed.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Pretty sure I just heard Glazer say that Parsons won't be replacing Gregory at DE.

Bad move. Basham is getting exposed with so many snaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.