Game Day ***Cowboys vs Falcons Pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeven

Reaction score
I hope we win and win big. I don’t want to be disappointed again today. I want DC to dominate but…I don’t expect it.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
They'll probably lose to Atlanta, lose to the Chiefs at KC, lose at home on Thanksgiving like they always do, and lose at the Superdome and Sean Payton.

So 6-6 over the first 12 games. Then they will start to get guys healthy back on defense... Lawrence, Gregory, Gallimore. Stretch run. Win at Washington, win at New York, win at home vs Washington, maybe a statement win over Arizona, and win at Philly. 11-6. But does that get us better than the dreaded 4 seed?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Lol. At this point I want to get in the playoffs.
Nah.

Was MM brought here to rebuild a perennial 5-11 team like Parcells? No.

He can't lower his own bar then tell us Garrett peak level is progress.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They'll probably lose to Atlanta, lose to the Chiefs at KC, lose at home on Thanksgiving like they always do, and lose at the Superdome and Sean Payton.

So 6-6 over the first 12 games. Then they will start to get guys healthy back on defense... Lawrence, Gregory, Gallimore. Stretch run. Win at Washington, win at New York, win at home vs Washington, maybe a statement win over Arizona, and win at Philly. 11-6. But does that get us better than the dreaded 4 seed?
:facepalm::facepalm:

fivetwos

Reaction score

Now you're getting carried away.

If it's a major reverse psychology ploy that you're willing to take the heat for, that's cool. Wink wink.

Otherwise, come on.

Praxit

Reaction score
...this is on MM. Does he bring the boys out with flamethrower? Coaches game?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Time for a bouceback game. I can feel it. And I wasn't feeling it last week, so maybe it's a good sign. ;)

GoldenR

Reaction score
So tired of sayin" get this guy back...get this guy back...get this guy back...get this guy back... get this guy back..." over and over and over and... every year...year...year.. GO COWBOYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.