Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Where's the poster that said Cobb was no different that Beasley...lol he has the lacrosse picture.
He's ghost like the rest of the morons that were here this season. Anyone notice that all the trolls aren't in here today? But they somehow showed up in the preseason gameday threads.

Xeven

Reaction score
If Kellen keep this up, he will be a head coach somewhere. Sadly probably not Dallas.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don’t PI guys. They might just go deep and hope for a penalty. Bring some heat.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
C45-B35-DE-6700-4556-A385-8-B8-E66-B8360-C.jpg

I think I over ordered for myself.
Share bro

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Biggest question is do the Giants have the worst defense in the NFL? No pass rush, terrible linebackers and receivers constantly able to get separation against them.

To be fair the Dolphins set a pretty low benchmark earlier.

Apart from the holding penalties our O-Line has looked magnificent. So much time for the QB to throw.

Bodes well but the test will be later in the season to see how well the offense gets on against teams that have a defense like the Vikings and the Bears.

Big game next week, beat the Commanders and their season would pretty much already be over!

That rookie RCB just can't compete. They should target him for the rest of the game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Floaty... You're a piece of work.

Really. lol

As soon as I post that...boom we score....coincidence? We've had people streaking all over the field... wide open...Prescott just hasn't been seeing it.

Sorry...I just know this offense inside and out....I've studied it for years..and know where the ball should be going before the snap.

Trust me...he's missing some reads.

People are just used to the plodding Linehan dink and dunk...predictable high school offense. This is like the forum just discovered cocaine for the first time. This Boise State offense is pretty good huh? ;)

Just wait...you haven't seen anything...:laugh:

CB61

Reaction score
If Prescott gets 40 million dollars a year imagine what Patrick Mahomes will get when he renegotiates? Unfathomable

Status
Not open for further replies.