Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
im hoping Dallas is successful this year and it starts with this game. Great game for Dallas to shake off the rust, put it together and show the NFCE they mean business

CB61

Reaction score
y6rxAiz.gif

sDgxybB.gif

Z5K8Ag8.gif

13NwJIo.gif
I would love to be one of them for just one game of course I wouldn't last the whole game I'd be throwing out first 5 minutes

CB61

Reaction score
I would love to be one of them for just one game of course I wouldn't last the whole game I'd be throwing out first 5 minutes
No no no I quoted the wrong damn post we're supposed to be on the cheerleader one

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'd like to see the offense go pass heavy to start. Season is just starting, defense is supposed to be very good still, coaching should open up the offense today.

CB61

Reaction score
I'd like to see the offense go pass heavy to start. Season is just starting, defense is supposed to be very good still, coaching should open up the offense today.
Well I think we're about to find out yes I would like to see them come out aggressive instead of this vanilla crap from years past I think I called for a play-action to seek and a bomb on the first play to either Gallup or Cooper

Status
Not open for further replies.