Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Maybe that cat was Lucifer in disguise coming to claim garrett's soul

Sorry couldnt resist:thumbup:

morat1959

Reaction score
So if we come back and win this game, do the homers put us right back in the SB mix? Keep dreaming and slurping up the idiots koolaid. It will NEVER happen with the clown running the show. NEVER!

glimmerman

Reaction score
Your down at halftime and they get the ball back. How much of a lead will they have.. You have screwed the pooch long enough. Pull back in the game or give it away. You lose this one and I really think we lose the division.. possible season done. Upcoming games are to tough to drop this one.. Started bad and had gone real bad...

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
4-6 after a bye in the Garrett era. That's 8th worst in the league. Anyone not expecting this kinda showing wasnt paying attention

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Good play followed by a bad play. It's the story if this team. Like Stephen a says.... They are an accident waiting to happen.

Gaede

Reaction score
The more I watch the team the more I wonder if Jerry has dementia.

How in the world can you keep defending this play, you dumb old *******?

The thing is--the bar is so low for Jerry, even finishing the year at 8-8 or 9-7 is considered a victory.

Cmac

Reaction score
Not Daks best game. Giants have gotten some pressure and shown him some looks that has him throwing from his back foot.

Zeke is the only guy that looks like he came to play so far.
…..then Dak is who we thought he was......learning from JKitna and KMoore.

9of11

Reaction score
I dont know if the Cowboys have ever looked sharp coming out of a bye week in JGs 9 years....

Status
Not open for further replies.