Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

Reaction score
I can't believe how soft Jaylon Smith is. He does nothing to fill a hole. That TE pancaked him. I am saddened if he is one of our top 3 lbs. Why wouldn't every team just run or throw targeting him.

I'm waiting for Garrett to target him with engram.

Gaede

Reaction score
As if we're down 17-3 vs. this team.

Pathetic

Now that we got a stop, time for Zeke to cough up a fumble, or maybe a strip sack from Dak.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Yes, but it's a start when you're building from the ground up. I've got news -- Aikman did nothing for the '89 Cowboys. They were still bad defensively, as well as offensively. But it's a start.

Of course, this would presuppose a new coaching staff in a few years. A new... everything.

Nah that's still not the solution. And keep in mind that there is zero reason to just expect Trevor to come in and be that guy. Many times have taken chances just like that and are falling on their butt for good reason. #1 pick doesn't guarantee success.

pacboyX

Reaction score
Who on the defense does look good? All I can say is Wilson looks a degree better then Thompson

Alohawg1

Reaction score
You just wait- when it's 31-10 after 3 qtrs. they'll make a furious comeback for a 31-24 L....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
let this sink in...we have just given up 17pts in just over a quarter. We are the worst team in the league. I'm not sure we could even beat the Jets @ this point.:(

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
goin off on Jaylon when Joe Thomas has missed basically every tackle attempted today. I know you guys dont want to hear it, but he's worse

jsb357

Reaction score
i hate jaylon smith so much lol he is every thing wrong with the cowboys personified. does nothing and dances around like he just made a tackle to win the super bowl.

besties with JJ gets you a lot of slack

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I've seen last place Junior colleges with better defenses then this. Do we as Dallas Cowboy fans know how embarrassing this is?? This is what Jerry Jones feeds us Cowbiy fans and we gleefully swallow it. :facepalm:

I don't, and most fans don't. We're just waiting for JJ to be gone, whether it be death, surrender or whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.