Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Ever seen a defensive struggle before? :huh:

Last week mostly quick short passes which helped the OL. NY is not going to have that, which is why things must change week to week. We can get guys deep for chunk plays, but this OL is not going to provide the time needed. They looked okay last week because of the DL missing for Philly.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hello? He was injected with pain killers all of the week leading up to that last game.

Oh wow.. injected with pain killers, as if that doesn’t happen regularly in the NFL. And yet he threw 44 times and played a full game and completely sucked and then threw again against the Commanders 33 times in a meaningless game. Like I said, keep the excuses coming for your consummate stat padder choke artist.

Reaction score
The Cowboys look like they are playing in quick sand. Like they have no interst in being there.
Like they have their Monday tee times set

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just gross. Just put in Gilbert.. We need a big play.. Dalton is going to do this all day. Gets a million dollar bonus to make playoffs, guess someone offered him more to not. Or he can’t handle pressure. If I am him I just take off every play and get the secondary up.. Let one fly..

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
When a team that is representing your city or region (or whatever reason your fan) it can get serious. It’s what’s being a sports fan is about. You are always essentially cheering for other people. If your not a big on sports that’s cool. To each is own.
For one, my reply was not too you, it was too Blueblood who in replying to mine felt the need to make it personal with insult for what??
For two, ahh it is just a game and it means no bit of difference in my life in the end as to whether my team wins or loses. I look for my team to win, but by the time you reach my age you learn it is just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.