Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Run run pass run run pass run run pass run run pass run run pass....................................We see you Kellen!!!!!!!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
All the posters on here who label some as “conspiracy theorists” I present you with exhibit A - this game
ridiculous i mean it was hidden in scrum is was wide open for all to see and Brown is animated and nothing. i mean stevie wonder said that was in fact a PI:facepalm:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maybe you should wait until we get our starters back before giving up. Every team is going to struggle with a backup QB, backup TE’s. But hey, quitters always quit.

I haven’t given up on anything I’m just pointing out we’re committing too many penalties. It doesn’t matter that we have a backup QB we were doing this when Dak was in there. Stop making excuses. All you do is apologize for the team.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I guess you missed the holds on Parsons mr truth

The majority of you people don't even know what holds are, nor that exceptions exist in the rule. Show the video and I'll tell you if it is.

Nav22

Reaction score
A GARBAGE call killed our 1st drive.

A GARBAGE non-call killed our 3rd drive.

J_Allen

Reaction score
We just had a nice place so I am shocked they didn't throw a flag. They'll make something up.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Now when the game is over people can say..see the giants had just as many calls on them.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Block in the back penalty on NY.

1st and 19 - Jones quick hitch BLOWN UP FOWLER!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.