Status
Not open for further replies.

JayFord

Reaction score
i run it up the gut for 2 yards and be cool with it

we in plus territory

zeke21

Reaction score
I do not get the playcalling. How can you go from a simple, uncomplicated and brilliant game against Vikes.. to this hot mess in four days?!

We have run the ball through the tackles effectively.. so hold up.. now we start deep ball pass every attempt and BS 'trickery' runs out of the shotgun.

Just stupid. So Stupid.

Buzzy

Reaction score
Moore my god sack him he is awful embrassing and was not even a good quarterback when he played

kramskoi

Reaction score
On the 30 yd line every time. You can set your watch by this Moore BS trickeration. This game is gonna be like pulling teeth without anesthesia.

Patrick

Reaction score
There are no words to describe my hate for Kellen Moore.

I would rather close my eyes and pick a play on Madden over letting him decide.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Seriously. Wow . Now let’s run the ball for 2 yards. *** is going on. Everybody get some water and air when we are on FG range.. Amd Moore calls a trick play to get us out of FG range. Once again thanks Moore for screwing around. We lose this game it’s on Moore. Don’t want to hear anything about Dak not getting it done. This should have been played like we did against the vikings. Run the freaking ball and play action. Once again Moore goes nuts. Please fire him…

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This is basically a replay of Tampa Bay. Either you trust your quarterback or you don’t. I thought we were done with double reverses off the Statue of Liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.