Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Daks biggest issue is forcing balls. What do we do to alleviate that?? Quick timing throws. But nope Moore thinks Dak is Mahomes.

romomania

Reaction score
Coaching stuff gets huge blame for not having the balls to rein in Dak. He’s not Peyton Manning stop letting him do so much at the line of scrimmage. Run the game plan

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Team believing their own press clippings. Why am I not surprised. Now do you see why some of us don't believe in this team? They are so inconsistent.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Worst possible outcome, is like Kellen and Dak are playing Madden, I don`t get why McCarthy doesn't just tell them to get 5-7 yards and kick the FG, Maher is playing great. No flag also.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I think Prescott gave CeeDee the chance to make a play, I like Gallup better under those circumstances. Gallup fights for the ball, CeeDee waits for the ball to fall comfortably in his lap. It's hard to fault the QB when it's one on one, jump ball scenario.[/QUOTm m needs to call plays.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 NY

1:50 (2nd quarter)

4 wides shotgun Jones ply fake, just tosses it out of bounds.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak always blames his mistakes on “being too greedy”.. ummm, it might be a good idea to maybe STOP being so greedy at some point. Just an idea

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I hate that pass to Lamb up the middle on 3rd and Long. It always ends up as a INT. Two plays I'm tired of...Zeke up the middle on 4th and short and Lamb deep up the middle in traffic. Lamb is not fast enough to create separation. This is play is on Dak and on Moore for sure.

Reactions: BAT

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Typical, after thrashing a team they show up like the bad news bears next game. It's like they never learn.

Reactions: BAT
Status
Not open for further replies.