Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

75boyz

Reaction score
I mean...
I'd be lying if I said the current injuries the Giants suffered in the first half did not raise my expectation level for a win.

I understand all the standard Any Given Sunday, it's a division rival game and all that.

But a team just can't lose to another team that's missing their starting QB, RB, a couple of olinemen, best linebacker and a couple of receivers.

Dallas has some people out too. But it's really no comparison to the Giants and the first words out of anybody's mouth here would be the injury excuse.

I really expect a 2 score or more win.
Heck I expected it before Barkley and Jones got hurt to be honest, lol.
Anything less and I'm somewhat disappointed.

Outright lose and that reallly changes my team perception, lol.

jmo

blueblood70

Reaction score
He made a couple mistakes in the 1st half. All QB’s make mistakes from time to time. I don’tget why you insist on crapping on the Cowboys QB. He also has thrown for 2 tds yet You fail to mention that.
I did i the first half thread he back throwing in this THREAD yet get overtyorself I’ll point. Out the good and bad a few LMAO they were HUGE this game would be out of reach now we only lead by 7 and they get the ball back first..

I’ll report what i see not lies nothing made up he looked shaky made critical mistakes and ?. That untrue how??

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

come on boys !!! dont lose this .

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Funny Carrot comes to town and his worse in the league giant offense with a back up qb and rb and receivers ol ect and is taking it to our D

Status
Not open for further replies.