Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Big play occurs when our secondary is confused. They really need to work on that.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Really they single handily took those two turnovers and kept the giants from scoring after our offense puked it up the first half,you glossing over all those stops? They did not get a TO and made more then few stops..
This D is good enough. Need to step up enthusiasm today but I think we are ok.

plasticman

Reaction score
This becomes a must win. Losing the game under these circumstances would devastate the team's psyche to the point that I doubt they would recover.

Creeper

Reaction score
Is this defense making anyone nervous yet? No Barkley, Jones, Golladay, Thomas, Slayton, Shepard and the starting LG and they get a quick FG on the first drive of the half.

Alweezy

Reaction score
I mean...
I'd be lying if I said the current injuries the Giants suffered in the first half did not raise my expectation level for a win.

I understand all the standard Any Given Sunday, it's a division rival game and all that.

But a team just can't lose to another team that's missing their starting QB, RB, a couple of olinemen, best linebacker and a couple of receivers.

Dallas has some people out too. But it's really no comparison to the Giants and the first words out of anybody's mouth here would be the injury excuse.

I really expect a 2 score or more win.
Heck I expected it before Barkley and Jones got hurt to be honest, lol.
Anything less and I'm somewhat disappointed.

Outright lose and that reallly changes my team perception, lol.

jmo
The true barometer of the Cowboys looms at Arrowhead field. Win by 20 today, or 3 doesn't matter.. I want to see what we look like against KC.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Cowboys got a big gift today with these Giants injuries. Now let's see how safe they play it on offense. The Giants defense knows they can get some turnovers

sacase

Reaction score
Need to get back running the ball. Zeke had 71 at 12 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Not a yard since.

Status
Not open for further replies.