Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

willia451

Reaction score
The Giants game plan is perfect. Stop the run. Seal the short pass. Make Dak beat you deep.

We'll see how that goes long term.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If Joseph does not look like a starter when he gets back. We should target a CB in the first round of draft. Brown is OK, but not the starter we need opposite Diggs.
I'd like to focus on offensive line and pass rusher, use free agency for CB if you need to.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
Football is not a one-man sport. Something is VERY wrong If the quarterback is getting 80%, 90%, 100% of the criticism. And I have been saying this for decades--longer than Prescott has been alive.
You are making excuses move on no it having debate who allows this place to be critical of everyone but the qb..seriously hes had rough first half uop and down is good word and ill say it whine its true we aren’t making up this stuff..BYE

Creeper

Reaction score
What do we know about Glennon? Can he run? Can he throw on the run? I am guessing the Giants will try to run the football in the second half and throw a lot of screens.

Scotman

Reaction score
He nearly had FOUR TOS we cant make note of it is he teflon we are only allowed to pout out mistakes by all players and coaches but not DAK..i see he’s untouchable..

He had sloppy first half period..had nothing to do with just his off target throws the TOS have single hand idol y keep NY in it and that not his job now is it..
Dak needs to clean it up. The center does, too. Major kudos to Cooper. I think Zeke has looked good, too.

ESisback

Reaction score
Football is not a one-man sport. Something is VERY wrong If the quarterback is getting 80%, 90%, 100% of the criticism. And I have been saying this for decades--longer than Prescott has been alive.
Dak mishandled the snap ONCE. The INT was off a deflection, not a bad throw.

Status
Not open for further replies.