Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How do you not sense him RIGHT there ?

Nothing he can do there. I'm sure he knew he was there, but there's not much he can do. His options are take a sack or try to quickly throw it away, which I think he was trying to do.

JustChip

Reaction score
I was screaming to challenge that. Golladsy knocked that out after Diggs was laying on the ground.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Diggs had to tell McCarthy to throw the flag out. Close. I thought his knee was down but look like a int tho.

slick325

Reaction score
Diggs caught that ball and his knee was down before Galloday stripped it out. That's his 10th pick of the season IMHO.

morat1959

Reaction score
And yet again Moore refuses to run the ball and the greatness of Pollard in pass protection rears its ugly head.. THAT is why Zeke needs to stay in the game.. But why call a damn deep ball there Moore? Why not just run the ball and eat some clock? WTH!?!?!?
Your bum trying his best to let em back in it!

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
How did Diggs not hang on though?? You've got to anticipate that the WR would make an attempt on the football.

GoldenR

Reaction score
IT'S FUNNY THAT 90% OF YOU HAD NO IDEA WHY THE GIANTS KEEP GOING FOR IT! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! Just put a red nose and red shoes on # 4 when he come back out under center!!

Status
Not open for further replies.