Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

J817

Reaction score
He was down but did he have full control of the ball when he was down? Hard to overturn.

Sydla

Reaction score
Nothing he can do there. I'm sure he knew he was there, but there's not much he can do. His options are take a sack or try to quickly throw it away, which I think he was trying to do.

LOL Dak was trying to throw it across the field.

he wasn’t trying to throw it away

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If Tony romo played liek this how would the media react? I remember how they reacted

If you don't think the media has been critical of Dak then you haven't been paying attention. Especially since some of their hot takes and criticisms of Dak get posted on this very forum.

kento40

Reaction score
Dude we had a game where romo threw six touchdowns but also threw an interception bc a guy stepped on his foot as he threw and the media said he choked
We all know that Romo can't be spoken of around here anymore. If you even mention the name Romo, you automatically hate Dak and the Cowboys.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Stupid play call, lousy blocking, get rid of it Dak or eat it. But none of it happens if Moore just does not always try some bozo cute call.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
DAK so Bad doing everything he can to throw these games!! Last week and now this weeks FIASCO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.