Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Could you imaging if 2014 Romo was our QB right now?

Hey, one can dream.
it sounds silly, but I equate Romo that year to Neo in the Matrix when he finally realized/embraced that he was the "one" lol... just about as close to having an offensive coordinator on the field as you can get

glimmerman

Reaction score
No MM they wont give it to you.. His knee looks down but no. They wont over turn that. Wasted challenge but hey you have no idea what your doing. If this is over turned I will eat crow for a week..

Creeper

Reaction score
That looks like he was down with possession of the ball but two weeks in a row Dak give the ball up with a two score lead in the 4th quarter. Take the ball out of his hands and run the football.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I am still puzzled at Dak not feeling Carter there? I mean he had to know Carter was still beating down on him right?
The right thing to do was run and slide or run out of bounds, throwing it was bad decision.

Shane612

Reaction score
2 for 8 yards for Cooper......:huh:
the guy wants to run.... GET HIM MORE TOUCHES!
does he not get open. does Dak have a beef with Cooper?
WT.....F.

Qcard

Reaction score
Folks calm down....have you seen Mike Glennon play in a deficit

Sully he's not....

Cmac

Reaction score
I could care less if it was dangerous, I would rather him tackle him like that then let him score. I’m considering he took a stiff arm to the facemask, there wasn’t much else he could do
Ok....next up......neck breaking.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I am still puzzled at Dak not feeling Carter there? I mean he had to know Carter was still beating down on him right?

Yeah, I can't get how he trusted toothpick Lamb to pick off that guy effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.