Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
This has to be bittersweet for Jerry. Cowboys being good TV matters to him and we're winning ugly this second half of the season. Defense rules the day again

glimmerman

Reaction score
If it’s not a catch then it’s luck. Freaking Brown gives 10 yard cushion for a 5 yard pass. He is letting a….. What ever. Hope we win by at least 1 point at this point..

Syron

Reaction score
Which brings me to believe there is more going on than we can see or what the media is reporting.
I hope so honestly. I can't fathom the turn around we have gone through since the beginning of the year. BUT if there isn't something wrong, then we have really problems moving forward.

shabazz

Reaction score
I maybe exaggerating but this defense is ready for the playoffs but Dak is not ready which is a major concern for me.

Agree. Anybody who’s a fan of the Cowboys has to be concerned with any phase of the game that’s struggling

I thought this Giant defense was gonna be the perfect cure for the offense

CWR

Reaction score
Getting the run game going? I bet you haven't heard of 3 guys on this defense today.

I'm not heaping praise dude. It's still better than what we've had lately and hopefully something to build on. Go cry if you must 10-4

just_catch_it

Reaction score
SAD this Giants 3rd string QB who played the last 4 min could have more completions then DAK today! DAK gotta be sick at how bad he has underperformed again

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I thought that was complete to be honest, football move and then stepped out, then lost the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.