Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Defense has held the NYG to 112 yards total offense, gotten 3 turnovers, and the rushing game has over 100 yards in the 1st half already.....and the $160M man can't finish in the Red Zone leaving 12 points off the board in what should be an absolute route by now.

But let those that will defend him blame Kellen Moore and MM as they always find someone to blame but Dak and his amazing 5.7 yards per completion average.

It's clear the game plan is for the defense and running game to compensate for Dak as that is the formula that had them at 6-1 to start the season.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Fat Mike learned how coach playing Madden 21 on easy...What a *** idiot!

vlad

Reaction score
I get so frustrated with this like basic 101 stuff. I’m not a poster pretending to understand deep intricacies off the game but come on.

How are McCarthy dak not calling TO with 9 seconds, at least one shot with Gallup

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Lions up 17-0 over the Cardinals at half. It's going to be a wild end of the year ladies and gents!

Daillest88

Reaction score
Naw dude . Moore is a straight clown. He’s a puss. That clock management is unacceptable

Swagger

Reaction score
Lack of brains from QB and HC when it comes to situational football. Clearly enough time to take a shot at the endzone. Although as Mountaineer stated, seems like they didn't want Prescott to take the risk. Trust issues

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We are winning by double digits and things haven’t been crisp offensively again. Defense is balling out again.

Lions have looked good today.

Maverick84

Reaction score
I lowkey would rather be doing something else than sitting here watching a kicker all game long smfh.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Not wanting to give Dak a chance to get a TD there at the end speaks volumes to MM's confidence in Dak. Probably playing it safe because he didn't want Dak to throw an INT or get sacked.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I feel like the offense goes out of sync when Lamb drops not great but catchable balls

the oline is going to get us bounced in the 1st round

Cowfan75

Reaction score
If you aren't aware that you need to take a TO immediately in that situation, you aren't smart enough to go very far. There is just no excuse for that.

UncleRico

Reaction score
We’re kicking their *** and y’all are acting like we are losing. Do y’all enjoy anything in life? Miserable ****s

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Offense has sucked again. Thank god the defense keeps handing them the ball.

And once again time management sucks. As soon as he caught the ball with 10 seconds im yelling TO, TO... and we let it get down to 3 seconds. Good Job Dak, Moore, and Mike.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Playcalling and Time Management need to be fixed. Offensive Line and Dak looking a little better today but still not Pre-broncos game like they should be playing. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt with this being a divisional game but still, things need to be cleaned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.