Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
They are winning 15-3 but boy it is hard to come up with any positives about this offense but I'll try! First, they are running the football pretty well. What they need to do is stop the horizontal passing attack inside the red zone.

They got a couple of take-aways in the first half, but they cannot keep expecting opponents to keep giving them the ball.

One other point, it looks like the Giants have figured out a way to take Parsons out of the pass rush. He seems to be dropping into coverage more than he is rushing the passer.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I swear when someone offers Moore a HC job. Then let him go.. He is shaking a bag of plays and picking one. Or calling a WR screen. And the option fake they run and everyone in the world knows Dak isn’t taking the option. You can tell by the open field Dak has in front of him..

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I don’t want to see another WR screen the rest of the game. But the problem is the Oline isn’t holding up well enough to go deep very often.

Deep_South

Reaction score
I think MM just didn't want to take the chance of not being able to stop the clock within 10 seconds so he took the easy 3 points.

Aftershock

Reaction score
to all the whiney responses as usual. We are leading 15-3 on the road ..get over it!!

seems like weve been losing for 3 weeks and are not,.,.shut it up!! jeez the negativity is overwhelming. we can't even be winning or win without this place being miserable place to visit. terrible fandom.
This team is barely beating a 3rd string giants team. Offense looks terrible against the worst d

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Defense is making plays and well at least the offense hasn't had any turnovers.
Defense looking all world of late and offense looked half decent for the first time in a long time. Just keep making incremental progress on the O and the route to a playoff win opens up. Top defense with a decent offense has worked for many a team in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.