Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don’t bother to roll out or step up when the pocket is open. Just bad play.. Throw the little pass and expect the Defense to bail you out. No shot down field. FREAKING SINGLE HIGH SAFETY. Take the…. You know what what ever if you can’t see it and throw it. Did once and under threw it.. This Offense is sick..

slick325

Reaction score
Offense is still anemic. Tyron being healthy down the stretch is uber important! The OL needs him and needs to play better as a whole. The center position and no Tyron would be a bad combo come playoff time.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Giant’s defense is actually playing well. There was absolutely no where to go with the ball on that sack and the pocket collapsed.
sure, sure... keep telling yourself that. He could have EASILY rolled out to the right, instead he tried to step up right into the defense.

BigD16

Reaction score
Commercials, one play intercepted, more commercials, 3 and out, more commercials.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Drops have been an issue all season. Not just Lamb, and certainly not just today. I'm not saying they can't be good, but they've absolutely been part of the many issues with this offense.

We’ve had some drops but we still have one of the most talented receiving corps in the league. CeeDee is a great receiver but drops have been an issue. However, I certainly wouldn’t replace him with someone else because of them.

ESisback

Reaction score
It’s a game for a team we all have an emotional investment in. We SHOULD demand they be the best, not settle for “eh, they a’ight”

We all want domination, but today’s NFL is more competitive and tenuous than ever. Every down is a fight, a tightly contested event. Throw in all the subjective penalties, the ticky tack stuff, the handcuffs on defense in favor of high scoring for rating$, etc., and you’ve got a “no guarantees” situation.

I miss the 90’s dominance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.