Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Is there no one open downfield? Can we run some crossing routes? This Mickey Mouse offense from Moore is not good. Too many weapons to not be able to push the ball down field.
We just ran a crossing route. The gnats we're overplaying the crossing routes, intent on taking it away.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Offense is still anemic. Tyron being healthy down the stretch is uber important! The OL needs him and needs to play better as a whole. The center position and no Tyron would be a bad combo come playoff time.

It is the same with him. Once Collins was reinstated, the line play has been awful. I don't care what PFF says.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
sure, sure... keep telling yourself that. He could have EASILY rolled out to the right, instead he tried to step up right into the defense.
I actually looked downfield on the replay. No one was close to open. But go on with your agenda. It’s expected.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Imagine getting 5-6 turnovers a game and only getting 21 points from it :facepalm:

Imagine complaining about winning.

giphy.webp

SlammedZero

Reaction score
We all want domination, but today’s NFL is more competitive and tenuous than ever. Every down is a fight, a tightly contested event. Throw in all the subjective penalties, the ticky tack stuff, the handcuffs on defense in favor of high scoring for rating$, etc., and you’ve got a “no guarantees” situation.

I miss the 90’s dominance too.
It's exactly this. Especially against division teams. Some fans want a blowout every single game to be happy. Just not a realistic expectation in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.