Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
giants have been winning close games all year, we need to take it to them second half. We aren't going to get any beneficials calls thats for sure second half. Especially now that the giants feel like they got cheated as well.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
If they keep playing so far off, drop it to lamb 5 times a d left him try to make them miss until they play tighter. He should average 6 yards a catch.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Besides the Lamb drop which was absolutely inexcusable, I’ll take the first half. Cleanup the penalties and we win. That’s a talk order with all the rookies out there.

GINeric

Reaction score
The key to this half is to run the ball down their throats and score a damn TD. One touchdown this half puts pressure on their quarterback. We cannot allow Barkley to get into a rhythm or the game is over.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We are lucky its just the Giants tonight.
Hang in there and just win it Boys!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’re going be in real trouble if Brett Maher accounts for most of our points this season.

shabazz

Reaction score
Get this clown Jimmy Kimmel off the tube.

Who cares about this moron !!!

he keeps mentioning “Charlamaign Da god “ repeatedly as if it’s gonna get him some street cred…hilarious

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Jerry anoints Lamb as an “88” and a #1 receiver and the dude prances around like he accomplished something and just works on his “brand”…..I wonder why the team plays like their soft and entitled…
Pisses me off he's smiling after dropping that long pass, put him on the bench for a quarter to wipe that smile off.

Status
Not open for further replies.