Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Ummmm, Aikman and Buck both talked about the PI in the endzone and how it was a bad call.

They did and were probably living in the moment with the OPI. But it would have been fair to mention that both teams had a PI miss that hurt them.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Penalty so far, there are wash. Too bad calls one for each team . You should’ve had first and goal. And the penalty on the giants and the two minute warning is ridiculous

Carson

Reaction score
These are the frustrating games. 2-3 plays we make we are easily 2-1. But instead it’ll come down to the end

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Warms my heart that so many of you are actually watching players & calling them out rather than just accept that a player is good because that's what the team or media tell you.

slick325

Reaction score
Hoping Dallas forces a turnover on the opening possession. Dallas needs to score a TD. FGs get you beat. Ask the 9ers last night

Adreme

Reaction score
Let me get this straight ..
They TACKLE our WR in the end zone and it's so bad they just chuckle at it. When, if called, we'd be first down at the 1 yard line.

But a clear and obvious OPI where he DECLEATS the CB is a "game changer" and the fans "should be upset"?

SMFH

That was not OPI. The player has a right to occupy his own space and he made no lean into a block beyond getting run into.

Refs just botched both calls.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
UGG… I’m not gonna like what Philly does to us in a couple weeks… The Giants suck, and this is the best we can do?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Now that the 1st half is over, they need to calm down on the penalties. I hope they understand that these penalties directly stall most drives.

Ken

Reaction score
I get criticisms of Moore other games, but not today. The O is moving the ball with ease. Penalties, refs, and Ceedee are the only things stopping them.
He is calling a good game. Sticking to the ground game too.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Running game working well stick with it and we Win. 88 needs to find himself and get back to the basics that got him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.