Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DStar22

Reaction score
*** on the first drive did WE PASS 3 times and THEN run on 4th down and 2?

DAK IS NOT A HERO. he is a good bus driver, LET HIM DRIVE The BUS and rely on our HEROES to get to paydirt.

and this team is stupid,... how can we not stop an offense with 3 starting OL out? how can we not move the ball for points with 2 starting CB's out on their defense? even if they WIN there is no way to judge them worth a crap like that.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Dak is officially in the same category as Romo was for me now. He's a real good player and will definitely win you some games but is never gonna be the one to take you over the top. I'm still a fan of his and want him to prove me wrong but he is what he is at this point and that really sucks to admit that.

JayFord

Reaction score
you only need to be punched in the face ONE TIME by Mike Tyson to adjust for the next 12 rounds

you dont need to be PUNCHED IN THE FACE EVERY ROUND!!!

of course Dallas needs to be punched all the time like they just dont get it

BoysForLife

Reaction score
This is insane.. The running game is literally carving the Giants a new one yet we keep throwing them back into the game.

Everyone wants to blame Moore but I've seen dak kill a lot at the LOS

Isn't it possible he's the one changing to pass plays? Honest question

JustChip

Reaction score
Last week was NY’s Green Bay game. They’ve responded just as the Cowboys did against the Vikings.

tcc0808

Reaction score
Really strange that we aren’t getting more pressure vs this banged up OL. Compared to last week, this D looks flat and disinterested
Only thing that makes sense is their line is fresh and our dline is worn down…..

reddyuta

Reaction score
this is Moores fault.he needs to see Dak is completely out of this game.run the freaking ball but he doesnt do it and the penalties have been brutal too.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
This game is set up perfectly for the Giants to walk out of here with the W

Status
Not open for further replies.