Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Oh its personal for y'all when y'all start talking stupid like this. Stat chasing? Just moronic. Just say you don't like the guy and move on.

I don't like the guy. Doesn't change the fact that many share his sentiments. Daks about dak sometimes. To the detriment of the team

Praxit

Reaction score
..well, NYG has good run D. Kellen need to get creative in 2nd half.
I'd say some quick short passes. Try running to outsides with Pollard.

Dallas takes control second.half.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Two picks by Dak the storyline here folks.

Second one really hurt. We were in position to tie it up. Now we're down by six. Obviously not out of it since we get the ball to start the second half, but offense really has to get it together.

Shane612

Reaction score
Yup.
They need to show more of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders during the game.
:flagwave:

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I hope the Giants aren't stealing our plays.

Yall think it's possible they recorded out practices le Patriots did?

They seem to k ow what we're doing
They sniffed out that reverse play literally too perfectly. Was kinda sus.

NVMe_Zo

Reaction score
You guys act like the Giants aren’t an NFL team with 53 professional football players on their team. It’s halftime and we’re down one possession. The Cowboys took their very best punches, Mike will make the adjustments, Dak will lead, the Cowboys will win. #relax

just_catch_it

Reaction score
OK. We get to the playoffs, then what? We still have K MORON and the inconsistence play with a ton of penalties.
Absolutely very inconsistent will be one and done if they are lucky enough to even make it. I think Commanders could finish ahead with the way this team plays from week to week

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we don’t score on our first possession of the second half and completely change the tone of this game the Giants may win going away.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dak has been pretty bad today when changing the play at the line. Every time has resulted in a bad play

Actually he has audibled to a couple of runs that netted huge gains.. He is out of sync with every receiver not named Gallup today for some reason. Hopefully they get that figured out over the halftime. They can't possible keep playing this bad can they?

links18

Reaction score
Which one got Priyanka? I know it isn't the lead singer....

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If you ever wonder if it could get worse just remember. The Cowboys entire team played liked **** for 2 full quarters and then the Jonas Brothers played on that same field after.

Status
Not open for further replies.