Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackMaster

Reaction score
The NFL caught so much flack that first year because it draws attention to the Charity….I doubt they get fined, but between the calf roping and now the wack a mole, those TEs are a hoot. Better love ‘em while we can. Likely Schultz’s final year.
I hope that is the case (they don't get fined), but if I was them and I did get fined, I would also make a donation that matches the fine to the Salvation Army too.

And then make the donation under the name "Rodger ******* Goodell" just to rub it in.
:grin:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dak was absolutely locked in this half.

I think the blocking change really helped, but don't want to take anything away from Dak because he's been making the throws.

In the first half, the Giants said we're going to bring more pressure than you can block and force you to get the ball out quickly. We tried to beat that in the normal way by going deep against those one-on-one matchups. The only problem is that both the QB and WR have to win in those situations (the QB make a good enough throw and WR got get the ball), and we weren't.

In the second half, we kept an extra blocker in when it was a passing situation to buy another second or two for our receivers to clearly beat the DBs. A really good adjustment IMO.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Z2lm.gif
Ha ha good . That’s a Jaylon move for sure

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All this Jaylon Smith love....

Ive actually been enjoying watching him play for someone else. Dude has looked as lost as when he played for us

JJHLH1

Reaction score
They should interview Parsons, CeeDee, and Dak with the turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.