Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Dreadful first half, this team can't get out of its own way.
Very typical post blowout game. This is so depressing. Same team. Just can't stand success. They will go nowhere. After we lose this one, we have three winnable games so everyone will be back on the bandwagon. Then we'll do enough to get into the playoffs to lose to Brady. Kind of a predictable scenario.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If any of you expect an easy win against ANY opponent you don’t understand the league very well.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Both the halftime score and halftime entertainment going to give me indigestion!

DallasDomination

Reaction score
This team always does this… inconsistent.

Jerry talking sb.. stop talking. Back it up with consistency and beat inferior teams. It all started on the first drive getting pass happy and getting cute.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Another big important game and Dak is terrible. He was flirting with fire ona few of those Gallup passes out wide. His weak arm hangs that ball up too long.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I was hoping after the Viking game we would take some of that momentum into this week. I really expected a better team today.

Totally unprepared.

Never can tell. Frustrating game right now.

EJK24

Reaction score
Yeah. It’s clear it’s a waste of time to hope because they do this every year.

Its my own fault for believing they may have gotten their act together last week. I should know better.

grgnfg420

Reaction score
McCarthy better get in Moore's face and tell him to run the damn ball in the second half or we're going to lose this game. Dak and the receivers are not clicking worth a damn and Zeke is eatin.. I honestly can't for the life of me figure out why McCarthy lets Moore get away with this pass happy crap.

Dak is the one changing the run plays to pass plays. Dude thinks he’s way better than he really is

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
All things considered, I'm choosing to remain optimistic. It's like like it's 35-7 or something.

Only down 6 with an entire half of football left.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Another 30 minutes like that and we'll be fighting off the Washington No-Names for third place in the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.