Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizarus

Reaction score
Its only 1 half, and the Cowboys have shown the ability to turn it up in the second half. I'm honestly still frustrated with these slow starts though.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I was hoping after the Viking game we would take some of that momentum into this week. I really expected a better team today.

Totally unprepared.
coaching staff is literally a detriment . Kellen moore calls better plays it’s 10-7 cowboys leading at half time . kellen moore right now is responsible for a 6 point swing . when you have a cataclysmic weak link like Moore a clown propped by owner that refuses to simply feed pollard and elliot and win game easy , the team deserves to suck and they do .

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I hope the Giants aren't stealing our plays.

Yall think it's possible they recorded out practices le Patriots did?

They seem to k ow what we're doing

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Two picks by Dak the storyline here folks.

Bingo.

Dude has 8 touchdowns and 6 picks on the season. His decision making has been awful and he can not read a defense to save his life. He’s not a bad QB, but he’s not a great one either and the Cowboys should continue looking for greatness at the position

Buzzy

Reaction score
Sort the **** out awful first half with a offensive coach who people think he is a very good one and a so called elite quarterback you really is bang average

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The sad truth is that if the Cowboys don't bury the Giants the refs are not going to let them win this game.. They're ignoring pretty much any foul committed by the Giants and can't get their flags out fast enough against us.. Part of me wants to give the Giants credit for scrapping .. but they're getting way too much Zebra help for that.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
We’ll be fine, that was a flukey half. The Giants can’t sustain that over the course of a full game.
I reaaaaalllly hope you're right. I hate being a New Yorker right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.