Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HungryLion

Reaction score
We need a real TE and more a WR's and our O lineman back.

First time I have thought since 2016 that Dak looked like Dak 2016.

Agree. It’s hard to tell without seeing the tape. BUT so far Dak looks better.

Not sure how many reads he is missing or if receivers aren’t getting open. The giants secondary is good......

erod

Reaction score
I have a serious issue with Richard phasing out Jourdan Lewis. He's a much better player than Anthony Brown, who I like but I'm just saying.
Richard HATES small corners. He wants big, physical guys a up on the line of scrimmage.

cern

Reaction score
We need to stop with missed tackles again. Sooner or later that will bite you on the butt.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they need to bounce Zeke outside a few times, getting nothing up the middle. A few tough punishing runs. But that is not going to do it. Need to be a little more creative there.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Love to get some bubble screens to Austin. He needs the ball out in space.

JustChip

Reaction score
Not a bad first half. Could have been a little better from the play calling. He abandon the run on a series. Rico dropped one. But you have to grind that run. And I want to see our Defense tackle a little better. I am happy. Just looking for perfection. Lol. Let’s keep the pressure on in the second half. And watch out, we won’t make adjustments. But they will.
The Rico ball would have been a phenomenal catch. No fault for him not catching it. The pass by Dak was outstanding just to give him a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.