Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Ok guys - I REALKY LIKE BYRON JONES !!! But if you’ve been watching the last few games they have picked on him deep and he has been getting beat. Luckily several times the QBs have missed the receivers. That just seems to be uncharacteristic of his play earlier this year. Got it?
You win some you poop some. Happens.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Byron is making technical errors that's all.
1) BJ had his eyes in the backfield.
2) BJ is extending his arm out, helping the WR, creating separation.

Fix: 1) eye disipline.
2) create better leverage off the press, staying up field, and trust speed/footwork more than hand fighting.

He’s got elite NFL speed that’s nullified due to poor technique at times.

sbark

Reaction score
Ok guys - I REALKY LIKE BYRON JONES !!! But if you’ve been watching the last few games they have picked on him deep and he has been getting beat. Luckily several times the QBs have missed the receivers. That just seems to be uncharacteristic of his play earlier this year. Got it?
Low risk.....until he starts to pik some off they will go at him
Low risk, high return

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Perfect throw, one handed catch with Byron hanging on to the other. Let's not act like the dude beat Jones by 5 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.