Game Day *** Cowboys vs Giants 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why? Because somehow the odds of them getting injured now are astronomically higher than they were the previous 16 weeks?
no but why risk it give their bodys a small break and give backups more reps..win win.. they dont have enough DE to sit Randy though but the rest start sitting now

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
I really don’t understand why people want to pull starters. For what reason? To throw away a game that we should win? This game doesn’t mean anything as far as playoffs, but it’s a divisional game and “winning” the half isn’t a reason to celebrate.
I know how people are, seen it too many times. If one of the starters were to get hurt, all the comments would be they shouldn’t have been playing

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Ok guys - I REALKY LIKE BYRON JONES !!! But if you’ve been watching the last few games they have picked on him deep and he has been getting beat. Luckily several times the QBs have missed the receivers. That just seems to be uncharacteristic of his play earlier this year. Got it?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Byron is making technical errors that's all.
1) BJ had his eyes in the backfield.
2) BJ is extending his arm out, helping the WR, creating separation.

Fix: 1) eye disipline.
2) create better leverage off the press, staying up field, and trust speed/footwork more than hand fighting.

RamziD

Reaction score
no but why risk it give their bodys a small break and give backups more reps..win win.. they dont have enough DE to sit Randy though but the rest start sitting now

I’d rather they try to win this game, because we aren’t winning with backups in there. It’s still important to win your games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’d rather they try to win this game, because we aren’t winning with backups in there. It’s still important to win your games.
im sure eli and company are coming out soon enough as well, this is about to become a preseason special..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.