Cowboys Vs Giants ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JakeCamp12;2491871 said:
Is Greg Ellis on this team anymore? I have not heard his name called except for a penalty in the last 3 weeks....
You were saying? ;) :)

Cowboys22

Reaction score
That was us the last 2 years. It just happens that way and there is no explanation for it.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
Ellis Showed Up.

Im Loving The D Right Now. We Need To Take Advantage On Offense Man

Its Rare When We Play Good On Both Sides In The Same Game Man

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2491880 said:
Originally Posted by JakeCamp12
Is Greg Ellis on this team anymore? I have not heard his name called except for a penalty in the last 3 weeks....

real talk...

Haha, that's kind of funny. Keep talking about players that haven't done much lately.:star:

Batman

Reaction score
I believe pass interference penalties should work the same way as far as penalty yards go, regardless if it is offensive or defensive. Something needs to be established here for equality.

1. No pass interference call, no matter how deep down the field whether it be from the offense or defense can be a penalty of more than 15 yards.

OR

2. We can keep things the same, but apply it to offense as well. Let's say we have offensive pass interference 40 yards down the field, I think then it should be a 40 yard penalty on the offense. So, if it was originally 1st and 10now it is 1st and 50 for a 1st down.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2491894 said:
There it is! Old man Ellis with a huge sack.

so greg gets a sack and hurts mckenzie and forces them to use their timeout great job greg

links18

Reaction score
Defense is making plays. Need to establish the run game after the half....

Dodger12

Reaction score
JakeCamp12;2491871 said:

You asked for him, you got him....:)

Boysboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2491892 said:
that Barber is running like he hast a flat tire? Just let choice have the ball and get the running game going

Too bad Gurode hosed him on that 1st down run.:bang2: