Cowboys Vs Giants ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
royw3141;2491991 said:
the oline is looking terrible out there romo running for his life out there no excuse for that
Bullcrap. Romo had time on that almost sack. he held the ball to long there. throw the football Romo.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
royw3141;2491991 said:
the oline is looking terrible out there romo running for his life out there no excuse for that

Sorry but on THAT PLAY the OL did a great job, but Romo held it WAY too long.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The entire OL is having problems. We don't have a running game and they are teeing off on us. Of course we're doing the same thing to them.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roy Williams where art thou? We've got to get him involved! Here's hoping Romo's back is fine.

Eskimo

Reaction score
jobberone;2491994 said:
Tony is having problems moving around. This doesn't look good. I hope he doesn't stiffen up.

I'd have a hot pack on him and keep moving him around. Maybe a nice hematoma block to deaden things up a bit.

robjgrif

Reaction score
BHendri5;2491892 said:
that Barber is running like he hast a flat tire? Just let choice have the ball and get the running game going

I'm not even sure Barber is really healthy.. He is just out there cause Jerry is a B.......atleast IMO :banghead:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Eskimo;2492001 said:
Is Holland coming back? There's your answer right there.

Proctor isn't the only problem.

There's been a penalty and/or missed block by every linemen on the team so far.

gmb85

Reaction score
Terrible first half. Too many penalties at the wrong times. And what the hell was that last drive about? They had 2 timeouts! Arrgh!

Givincer

Reaction score
links18;2491988 said:
Terrible attempt at a drive there. Need to get the running game going after the half.......

I disagree. I think we must keep throwing it. Our runs are going absolutely no where.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Givincer;2492016 said:
I disagree. I think we must keep throwing it. Our runs are going absolutely no where.

You cannot stop running because it's not going anywhere.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2492010 said:
Roy Williams where art thou? We've got to get him involved! Here's hoping Romo's back is fine.

I'm mad about the trade because of our OL needs. We could really use those picks there.