Cowboys Vs Giants ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 10

Romo back scrambles hit, made him trip up, could've gotten the 1st. time runs out.

links18

Reaction score
Terrible attempt at a drive there. Need to get the running game going after the half.......

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Alright decent first half. We need to show more consistency on offense and come out and crush them in the second half.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Tony is having problems moving around. This doesn't look good. I hope he doesn't stiffen up.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Eskimo;2491939 said:
Why the heck didn't Crayton catch that punt?

We are getting desperate here - TNew should be fielding the punts.

Cuz he's freakin' stupid, just like 80% of the players on the team.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Batman;2491911 said:
I believe pass interference penalties should work the same way as far as penalty yards go, regardless if it is offensive or defensive. Something needs to be established here for equality.

1. No pass interference call, no matter how deep down the field whether it be from the offense or defense can be a penalty of more than 15 yards.

OR

2. We can keep things the same, but apply it to offense as well. Let's say we have offensive pass interference 40 yards down the field, I think then it should be a 40 yard penalty on the offense. So, if it was originally 1st and 10now it is 1st and 50 for a 1st down.

They should just let the CB and WR fight for the ball and the problem is solved. Let'em play football.

Eskimo

Reaction score
TonyTone;2491990 said:
The O-line needs to get better if this team wants to go far in the playoffs!!

Is Holland coming back? There's your answer right there.