Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

kbman

Reaction score
well it's on the defense and Eli imploding. Our offense is toast

Aikbach

Reaction score
So will Dallas surrender 50 today? I think the moral victory would be to keep the Giants under 40.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Why not roll out Bollinger.........play action pass or something?

Our OL has quit on this team..........

Rudy

Reaction score
NY's only drive is the opening one!
We can't even use this game as a gauge for our defense because the Giants have had the short field ALL day. This might sound strange and crazy, but I think the defense has done fairly well, considering.

honus03

Reaction score
Well we have atleast established one thing over the last few weeks and that is that Romo has job security when he comes back.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm surprised FOX is still showing this game. I guess they want the rest of the country to see the butt-whipping the Giants are handing the Cowboys.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2391923 said:
good job Garrett, have the WRs run long routes when you're backed up!

Garrett is stupid... Princeton doesn't field good football teams... It doesn't produce football geniuses...

jimmy40

Reaction score
windward;2391933 said:
They did not quit last week.

Nor will they quit in Dc in 2 weeks.
Kansas City took Tampa to overtime today.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I hope the O line doesn't think that the only problem we have is at QB . They have alot of work to do until our next game.
Remember they were there when Romo got hurt. And since then, their play hasn't been outstanding.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
It's amazing how Garrett is as much a genius without Romo.

Explain WHY on earth you'd run the ball twice setting up a third and long for Bollinger? Throw on first down. Period. Do anything to not let the Giants crank up the pass rush. That third down play was almost a safety.

This is ridiculous.

bags

Reaction score
I hate to say this, but you have to admire the passion and heart of the giants defenders. This game is all but over, and they're still trying to pop a squat on our faces.

I honestly think it's about coaching. I know the players say they can motivate themselves, but we need someone that fires these guys up, and gets them to play with some pride. I'm just a bit nervous that after wade, these players will refuse to be subjected to that kind of a coach.

Ren

Reaction score
Rudy;2391911 said:
The offensive line is scary in how easily they've given up.
3rd and 10...I'd expect a pathetic draw.

if they keep playing like this when Romo does come back we'll be back to Bollinger and BJ in no time.

Way to coach up your team Wade, they keep quitting every time things don't go their way next game they quit Romo will be back there :bang2:

stiletto

Reaction score
say_uncle_christmas_story.jpg

UNCLE UNCLE! UNCCCLEE!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
How did we go from having a Genius Offensive Coordinator, 13 pro-bowlers to this?

1st and 10

I left - manning play action, fumbled, Dallas ball, looks like.