Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Mash

Reaction score
NinePointOh;2391862 said:
Sort of. It was all about how anything short of the Super Bowl would be a disappointment, which is 100% accurate.

Thats all that really mattes.....SB's

Lets see how this season unfolds....I havent lost hope...

Giants kicking our *****.....oh well....we beat them twice last year and what did that get us?

Lets rebound ....and hopefully Romo will be back in 2 weeks....then we have to get on a roll...

Newman should be back
Witten heathier
Spencer Heathier
Felix Jones back

rcaldw

Reaction score
In all seriousness, what scares me about our team is when I can see things the GM can't. I'm a fan, a nobody, with zero pro football talent evaluation experience. When I, in all seriousness, and not just playing around or expressing frustration, feel that I know as much about the abilities of players as the GM does, that is frightening.

I saw Brooks Bollinger play in Minnesota. Anyone who knows anything about football could tell that the guy is nothing but a bottom of the barrel backup type.

How in the heck do you sign him and pretend that he is any help to your football team? How can that be better than having a guy who at least has the RAW TOOLS to develop into something? Man, at least sign a guy with some size and an arm, at least he has a CHANCE to become something more.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This is what we get for not developing any decent backups over the year.

And yes, after Romo, took over, we should have continued to develop someone rather than go with Brad Johnson.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
just let bollinger sling it. i dont care if he gets picked off just let him throw it downfield n see what happens...

Ren

Reaction score
windward;2391857 said:
They have not quit.

Wait till Tony comes back.

did you see the O line on that last "drive" did that look like they're even trying anymore?
Seriously this team seems to just give up every time things don't go their way, what are they going to do when Romo does come back and things don't go their way and we HAVE to win every game?

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2391806 said:
Flozell lneeds to be benched........he didn't even make an effort to block on that sack.

As much as I love Adams, I have to agree. It's like his heart's not in it anymore. He might as well quit because he sure as hell is playing like he already did.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, our team can't block for nothing. Pass, run, doesn't matter.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
DWhite Fan;2391882 said:
But just how good was the team playing with Romo before he got hurt? Seems to me the team was not exactly hitiing on all cylinders before.....This team is in trouble and I believe it is a reflection of the coaching....From Head Coach Jones all the way down to the assistants.....
The team was playing well enough to win this game and the Rams game. The turnovers and lack of offense in both of those games have been a problem. Do you really think the Rams and Giants would blow us out with Romo playing QB.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
looks like were giving up with 9 minutes left in the 3rd. this o-line has no heart.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I'm sure that Coach Wade will be so pissed off that he..................................................................gives the players the week off!

Apefist

Reaction score
The only thing that resembles a "team" is the fact that they wear the same uniforms.

Rudy

Reaction score
The offensive line is scary in how easily they've given up.
3rd and 10...I'd expect a pathetic draw.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Bring Danny White out of retirement if you have to, anything to alleviate this madness.:laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Do we have any pro-bowlers on this team outside of Ware?

3rd and 10

3 wides Bollinger hit trying to throw.