Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 10

Keep throwing it dude - 3 wides - draw Barber here he goes gets 3 yards short of the 1st.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Parche;2391991 said:
Who was the guy who said that our D was playing fairly well??
Well, I do Agree, the Giants scored mostly because our HORRID play at Offense, and only ONE score to their credit.

By the time im typing this, False start for our O-line, so its pretty what Im saying...
I was one of them...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Apefist;2391988 said:
Do real fans have rainbow unicorns as their avatar?

Just wondering...

Welcome to the long list of other idiots that have mentioned that. It's like flypaper for retards.

Got any other insults concerning my conception or intelligence you'd like to throw out?

Or will you just continue to post in your oh so tough, yet incredibly puss-like way?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 2

Just under 5 mins

Bennett nice catch and stretch to get the 1st down.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
tomson75;2392031 said:
Welcome to the long list of other idiots that have mentioned that. It's like flypaper for retards.

Got any other insults concerning my conception or intelligence you'd like to throw out?

Or will you just continue to post in your oh so tough, yet incredibly puss-like way?
:laugh2:

3 wides - Bollinger looking at a blitz - Barber Draw nothing. wow! Loss of 2

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2392031 said:

:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2392033 said:
wait are you saying we should be throwing the ball to our play makers?
Yes. Now Leonard Davis is hurt. oy.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
why the hell does Tom Coughlin have an insanely light skin tone around his eyes compared to the rest of his stupid *** orange skinned body? he looks idiotic

BadKarma

Reaction score
We may be put out of our misery soon if the games continues as it's been going...FOX may decide to televise another game.