Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
great now davis is hurt... and why the hell do we not pass on 1st??? Garrett is a joke

Parche

Reaction score
BIGDen;2392018 said:
I said it. And it's true. If we had any kind of QB play this would be a good game.

We would be probably losing too, but with a 20-10 or something like that. M

utrunner07

Reaction score
Leonard Davis is hurt:

good, this oline deserves it. they are piss poor...im glad he is hurt.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
newlander;2392020 said:
LoL Rampage: there are NO holes to hit or MBthree would hit them. This oline is pathetic.....absolute disgrace.
How is the oline supposed to block 8 guys when the defense isn't scared of the pass.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Barber should have just kept running it inside

he probably could have ran over Aaron Ross for 3/4 yards instead of losing 2 because he thinks he can kick it outside

mmillman

Reaction score
Lets put this in perspective. The team doesn't have a pro bowl qb, TE, SS (I know and agree), cb, a starting lg, felix jones, nickel cb pac man etc........
Wade Phillips is a poor head coach but no team in the league can withstand those types of losses and be competetive.

Ren

Reaction score
Davis down that could be it for our season with how bad this o line is playing i don't even want to think about how much our backups must suck to keep them on the field

Rudy

Reaction score
Clove;2391958 said:
How did we go from having a Genius Offensive Coordinator, 13 pro-bowlers to this?

Me and my old man were just discussing the same thing...I thought we had the Red Jesus! oh well...I still think Eli is trying to make this game interesting.

meth0d

Reaction score
sad,sad, game..... i am ashamed to be a cowboys fan today lol...... our receivers arent even a factor in this game

Apefist

Reaction score
tomson75;2392031 said:
Welcome to the long list of other idiots that have mentioned that. It's like flypaper for retards.

Got any other insults concerning my conception or intelligence you'd like to throw out?

Or will you just continue to post in your oh so tough, yet incredibly puss-like way?

Oh, I'm sorry I mischaracterized your gay little avatar. You must be devastated. Are you going to cry now? Go play some D&D, eat 4 pizzas, a 12 pack of Coke, and some ice cream, and seize up in a diabetic coma, you Smurf lovin' nerfherder!

catskillthunder

Reaction score
If Bigg is hurt with a significant injury, we're in more trouble then the beating we're taking today.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I wish they'd be smarter than calling running plays on first down. They should be throwing in first down.

And a few misdirection plays wouldn't hurt either...just to slow down the rush.

Whatever...

BadKarma

Reaction score
utrunner07;2392048 said:
Leonard Davis is hurt:

good, this oline deserves it. they are piss poor...im glad he is hurt.

Uh...injury is not something we need at this point of the season. Davis has played well and he'd be the last lineman I'd want to lose.