Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Jenkins didn't even try to stop him. He stuck his hand out and then pulled it back.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
*** did anyone else see JENKINS just let him go????????????????????????????????????????????????????? BENCH HIM!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2392383 said:
:laugh2: dude they've made several and gotten turnovers only for our offense to give it back. 21 of the giants 28 points is off of turnovers. the blame goes on our offense.

I guess that TD was our offense fault also.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
WHAT WAS JENKINS DOING??!?!? Just stands there and lets him go by...NO effort made!! my gosh are you serious? Tell me I didn't see what I thought I saw!! PLEASE tell me

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Flatout pitiful. this season is over. and it's been over for a while. we may win a few more games. but it's over.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
In hindsight, drafting tons of Cowboys for my FF team was probably not the way to go.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No time to panic. I know if the Cowboys score real quick like, then our defense will make a quick stop...

nevermind...

BigWillie

Reaction score
Mike Jenkins needs to be benched for that s*** right there. He freakin' stood there and did not even attempt to tackled Ward. No one was even blocking him and he had an easy chance to make the tackle but he stood there.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Ren;2392407 said:
more missed arm tackles this whole not tackling in practice stuff is really getting silly they can't even tackle anymore, but hey there only tired right?

You can tell cause jenkins was trying to contain instead of being aggressive and attacking

stiletto

Reaction score
Welp.... at least we know this nightmare is over. Anyone else thinking of taking a year sabbatical from this team? I dont usually do stuff like that but this season has drawn me close!!

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
Mike Jenkins just watched Ward go right by him? WTH was that?

I am not sure if I have ever seen that before, he just watched the guy go by him & elected to not even attempt to touch him.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Draegerman;2392409 said:
Did ONE defender even touch him before he scored? :bang2: :banghead: :bang2:

No, they were too busy watching him run by them.

Jenkins new nick name is "The Matador."

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Ken hamlin and tank johnson offer nothing.

They should both be benched to send a message.

This is a pitiful display. Losing is one thing, but this is pitiful.

Hamlin is pathetic.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Where was Zach, why wasn't he on the field???? James was slow to get to the gap and Burnett was punked.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
If fthat's the best the D can do?? If so...we aren't going to win another game.:confused: