Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 14

5:45 left in the game.

3 wides - Manning draw, drags guys for 13 yards.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Aven8;2392465 said:
We are a bunch of quitters!!!

And Aikman and Buck suck! Can they lick there butts any more?????

Last I look the Giants are playing great football. Hey a lot of people liked the Big Marshmallow when he was hired I hated Him and Norv but no Jerry had to go get a players coach :bang2::bang2:

Then he follows it up by giving Hotel a big Bonus. Sorry he should have been sent to FA and we should have went after someone else. The guy has always underachieved and his best years where the years Parcell's rode him like a rented mule because the dude is flat out lazy.

This defense needs an over haul and I want to go back to a 4-3

Parche

Reaction score
utrunner07;2392484 said:
I am sick of this team and sick of this franchise.

Yeah, they beat us on playoffs last year... And this kind of win today...

I mean, youre talking bout the giants right?

utrunner07

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2392494 said:
No i agree with him that crap pulled off by jenkins was the most sickening thing ive seen all day! Wade needs to grow some balls and make an example out of him by suspending him or at the very least fine him big!

lol don't expect wade to do anything...wade probably just patted him on the butt and said thats ok i would be scared to...

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I am still in shock over Jenkins giving up like that.

I will never root for that guy until he grows a pair.

Hes a coward.

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
What i just saw from Jenkins is a disgrace. any good head coach would be all over his A--. no excuse for this crap.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the tackling in this game isn't an indictment of the Camp Marshmellow mentality on this team, nothing is.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Im all about integrity, but Im so furious I would unleash Bobby Carpenter onto Eli's knee! Yea I know its a terrible thing to say, but my expectations of this team were so high and to have this s*it of a team on the field makes me sick. As I say this, another poor tackling play. I hate football.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2392494 said:
No i agree with him that crap pulled off by jenkins was the most sickening thing ive seen all day! Wade needs to grow some balls and make an example out of him by suspending him or at the very least fine him big!

You can't fire the guy. But you can embarrass him. Or you could fine him. Or the other guys can sit down and tell him if he does it again they will beat the crap out of him.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2392507 said:
I am still in shock over Jenkins giving up like that.

I will never root for that guy until he grows a pair.

Hes a coward.

he is a rookie, give him a break...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
What or who do we have to bring in to build a great defense? seriously No matter who we bring in, our defense is always just solid, nothing more.

Hand off 4 yard gain.