Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

marchetta

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2392481 said:
Flo looked like he's still playing with one arm. If he's that hurt he shouldn't be out there.

He is playing with one arm. 1310TheTicket reported that they saw Flo's left hand yesterday and it was barely recognizable. They said that it was extremely swollen, and puss-e, and were surprised that he's playing through it. Also, we know that he's playing with a left shoulder injury that's prevents him from raising his arm. So, for the whiners, get off his back. He's out there playing w/o a left arm and left hand. That's why he's being consistently beaten around the left side.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Season's over. I'd be surprised if the bye week makes a bit of difference. I think mentally and physically this team is flawed. I'll continue to watch, won't miss a snap but my expectations are minimal. Bollinger should've started this game to even give us a chance.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 7

hand off Bradshaw, chopped down Davis 1 yard maybe.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
utrunner07;2392506 said:
lol don't expect wade to do anything...wade probably just patted him on the butt and said thats ok i would be scared to...
trust me i dont expect that soft fatass to do anything but if he does he will gain some respect... he wont do anything though which just makes me hate him more...

newlander

Reaction score
mike jenkins is a disgrace to the star: not tackling Ward at the eight yard line and GIVING THE F UP. What a punk.................................

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
At least that poor woman won't have to live in a world occupied by your ignorant arse, Joe Buck.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Hamlin tackles like he has half a nut. Being dragged by Ahmad frikkin Bradshaw???

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 6

Manning pass dropped by Buress who just wants to get home.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2392512 said:
Im all about integrity, but Im so furious I would unleash Bobby Carpenter onto Eli's knee! Yea I know its a terrible thing to say, but my expectations of this team were so high and to have this s*it of a team on the field makes me sick. As I say this, another poor tackling play. I hate football.

That's as classless a statement I've heard here. We don't need that stuff.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I hate my life at the moment. This is miserable. My guess is we finish at 9-7 tops, maybe 8-8. We'll play better after the bye, but my guess it won't be nearly good enough to have an opportunity to lose another playoff game.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I haven't been posting in this thread, just observing. But what I just saw from Jenkins made me sick. I have NEVER seen a player do that. I don't care for what **** team or what crap coach....that was a first for me.

I am sick right now. I feel sorry for all of us Cowboys fans that love this team with our heart and soul and then we had to witness that. I really don't like to be negative when it comes to the star but today was awfully tough to swallow.

utrunner07

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2392525 said:
so because you a rookie that allows you to let RB run into the endzone I never knew this.

no its bad but he has been playing good and i think suspending him is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Randy White

Reaction score
Clove;2392517 said:
What or who do we have to bring in to build a great defense? seriously

Dave Wanstead..

The last time the Dallas Cowboys had a great defense, he was in charge. I'm not kididng, either. It's been that long.

:starspin

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Jenkins is a wimp.
On the Ward TD run he watched Ward run by then fell. On the last play he watched someone else make a tackle and fell.