Cowboys Vs Giants ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Week 15 December 14, 2008 Sunday, Irving 7:15 PM 2nd half

dallas_helmet.gif
...............Vs..............
newyorkg_helmet.gif

Please share your game comments, observations, and thoughts in this thread. Thank You.

*****All other Game related threads will be merged into the game thread.*****

Boysboy

Reaction score
*sigh* We barely played a quarter, and everyone here's acting like we're melting down just b/c we had couple of BAD series?!?:mad:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I disagree. I think we must keep throwing it. Our runs are going absolutely no where.

That's why we have to get the running game GOING.

If we don't get some kind of running game going, Romo won't make it through the game.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31;2492029 said:
Our O-Line is open to anyone wearing a blue jersey :banghead:

Proctor needs to be gone after this season. Not that he is the only one guilty tonight but man alive he is killing me.

superpunk

Reaction score
Close game that it felt like we dominated in the first half. Yep. We need a different result.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're in good shape. The D needs to keep doing what it's doing. The O needs to block better and get the running game going. And get the ball to Roy Williams!!! Let's go, Cowboys!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2492036 said:
Proctor needs to be gone after this season. Not that he is the only one guilty tonight but man alive he is killing me.
Proctor's blocking has been so pathetic that it's hurting his mama...

Eskimo

Reaction score
I would really just like to have seen what the OL would look like with McQ in there in an actual game. If we had made that commitment at the beginning of the year, I think he would be far better than Proctor by now.

It is a shame we can't find anyone better to put in there - the defense will need to be stout because we aren't going to score many points.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Yes, the D is playing great, but we are going to have to play a lot better in the second half to win this game!!

Man Proctor has been great so far, he's giving me shaded of Larry Allen in his prime.............LoL

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2492036 said:
Maybe the Commanders will sign him. They love getting our castoffs.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2492036 said:
Killing you? Put yourself in Romo's shoes.:laugh2: