Cowboys Vs Giants ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2492050 said:
Yes, Proctor is sucking badly and I want him gone too.

But I look at it a bit differently... the other guys screwing up are making millions of dollars and they're playing like crap too. Proctor may be playing worse then them, but JJ is getting more bang for his buck out of Proctor then he is out of Adams, Gurode, and Davis.

I don't care about bang for the buck. I want a win and to keep our QB healthy.

But he is the third stringer at this point playing as a starter so it is not much we can do.:mad:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
And Romo needs to quit trying to run the ball, he takes one more good hit................

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope that Jessica has her massage skills up-to-date. He's clearly hurting from his back contusion. We need Romo ready for the Ravens on Saturday.

Yes, I know that we have to win tonight too.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2492073 said:
jdub2k4, that MBIII photoshop work is sweeeet.
Thanks. Its actually a wallpaper that I shrunk and edited.

The Panch

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2492059 said:
Its amazing that a team with Tony Romo, Terrell Owens, Jason Witten, and Roy Williams can't do more in the passing game.
Soon folks will learn it starts at the LOS. The Giants tought us that in the SB and the Colts taught us that with what they lost with Freeney against the Chargers in the Divisional Round.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
GeminiDolly
Why doesnt Roy Williams get the ball more? That guy has for sure hands, what the problem?

1. As has been widely documented there has almost never been an instance of a receiver changing mid-seasons and making an impact.

2. Tony is running for his frikking life, dodging bullets. I seriously doubt he can work through any kind of normal progression.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
We need to maintain good field position this Half...that killed us last week.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
now we have to play for 30 minutes boys, 30 minutes, not 28, but 30 minutes

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kick off Folk to the 3, running up the middle dropped at the 26.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
Eskimo;2492045 said:
I would really just like to have seen what the OL would look like with McQ in there in an actual game. If we had made that commitment at the beginning of the year, I think he would be far better than Proctor by now.

It is a shame we can't find anyone better to put in there - the defense will need to be stout because we aren't going to score many points.
I TOTALLY agree

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2492070 said:
His inability to even think about slowing down a simple bull rush is mind boggling.

Hell, I'm 6'0" 170 pounds and I could at least make him trip over me

Exactly. Hell, Proctor could probably do a better job if he stood still at the snap.

I don't care about bang for the buck

Well, I just like to see a lineman being paid near the top compared to others at his position to play like he's one of the best at his position.

If they play up to the money they're making, Romo will be kept upright.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeroburrito? You caught that graphic? We win the last three games and we're in the playoffs. Guaranteed.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 NY 3 wides

Manning hand off Ward dragged down by Ratliff, maybe horsecollar.